New member: Greeting from Moravian Wallachia

Welcome to our forum Pavel. You will likely learn a lot here. We have members here that hunt all over the world.

Welcome to AH Pavel, you must come to Zimbabwe, it is waiting for you.
Regards,
Kevin

Thanks to all of You for the warm welcome.
Welcome aboard Pavel. Your introduction was "novel" to say the least. I suspect there is a slight bit of understatement and or deception going on here. Perhaps just in fun. I doubt anyone lacking in English writing skills could come up with that analogy.
@Shootist43 I believe Perfection is one absolute state (on contrary with glock - perfection does not have multiple different generations of constant changes :giggle:) - Still I appreciate that :giggle:
Reading Hemingway and R. C. Ruark comes in handy now.
Welcome to AH!

So you’re in the Czech Republic?
@BourbonTrail That is correct, sir.
Welcome to AH, I’m sure yearning to visit Africa will only grow stronger with each interaction, post and picture you find here!! Enjoy the ride!!

My best, as always
J
@KWALATA SAFARIS Definitely. Cannot wait to make the dream true.
Pavel U, welcome to the AH forum!
Hmm…lots of people complain about my English, but being from Texas…it is a different country!:ROFLMAO:
45 years in Colorado and I still speak Texican.
@Ridgewalker :ROFLMAO: Everybody should keep a souvenir from where he came from, right? ;)
Welcome to AH Pavel, you must come to Zimbabwe, it is waiting for you.
Regards,
Kevin
@Kevin Peacocke Zimbabwe is definitely one of the african countries I´d like to visit - a question remains whether it will be on the very the first trip or on the next ones :giggle:

Last edited:
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy!

Welcome to AH! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Tons of experience on here.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community. Enjoy the site and have fun planning.
If you are interested in our services please do not hesitate to contact us.

Welcome! Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaylaZ6110

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.