New Member from Texas

Welcome to AH, 300 H&H is a great caliber.
 
Hello Thedoveshooter,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome from a fellow Texan and dove shooter! I grew up in Hondo, one of the best dove shooting venues in Texas. Opening day of dove season is still one of my favorite hunts.
 
welcome welcome welcome

a hunt in africa is not as far or as costly as you think....make it happen
 
New to the forum. I've never been to Africa, but maybe one day. Found this place trying to find some 300 H&H brass for my pre-64 Winchester Model 70 Super Grade I recently acquired. Love reading people's posts and admiring the fine rifles.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the family and the forum! Nice to have you as part of the forum.
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Great to have you here and we are looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to AH! May you have fun!
 
Welcome to our forum. Hope you find your brass.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,319
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top