New Member from Texas

Thedoveshooter

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
New to the forum. I've never been to Africa, but maybe one day. Found this place trying to find some 300 H&H brass for my pre-64 Winchester Model 70 Super Grade I recently acquired. Love reading people's posts and admiring the fine rifles.

Welcome.

Welcome aboard!
If you stick around here you'll be grabbing gears and speeding toward Africa sooner than you thought possible. Getting your feet wet over there isn't as expensive as most think. It's doable and you'll never regret it if you put in your research time. This site is the best place for that.

Let's see a pic or two of that super grade. ;)

Giday and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH!

Howdy from East Texas

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!
If you stick around here you'll be grabbing gears and speeding toward Africa sooner than you thought possible. Getting your feet wet over there isn't as expensive as most think. It's doable and you'll never regret it if you put in your research time. This site is the best place for that.

Let's see a pic or two of that super grade. ;)

Just made a post in the firearms section about the Super Grade.

Welcome to AH !

Hello and welcome!

Thedoveshooter, welcome to the AH forum! As mentioned earlier, this is “the” place to get you closer to your Africa adventure!
Best of luck finding the 300 H&H!

Welcome to AH Thedoveshooter!

Welcome aboard neighbor!

Howdy from NTX

Greetings and salutations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg