New Member from North Carolina

Welcome to you! You are at THE place to learn!

Welcome to AH.com @MntMan82,

There are lots of knowledgeable, eager folks on here including outfitters and members alike that will be happy to offer advice and recommendations for your first African adventure.

Welcome, lots of great advice from experienced hunters and travelers on this forum. Many outfitters are sponsors.

Hello everyone! Stumbled across this site while trying to research outfitters and planning of my first African hunt. Still trying to find the right outfitter and gather info on where to go. Any guidance or help would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome aboard neighbor.
I do a lot of trout fishing in western NC.
let me know if I can help answer any questions.

Welcome aboard neighbor.
I do a lot of trout fishing in western NC.
let me know if I can help answer any questions.
Thanks! Might run into you on the water some time, I spend most of my free time fly fishing when able.

Hi @MntMan82, Welcome to AH!

I'll be happy to assist in planning your first African Hunt!
Feel free to drop me a mail at info@mattanjasafaris.co.za with what you have in mind

Hello everyone! Stumbled across this site while trying to research outfitters and planning of my first African hunt. Still trying to find the right outfitter and gather info on where to go. Any guidance or help would be greatly appreciated.
Hello from rural Idaho. So awesome that you are wanting to plan your first hunt to Africa. That is exciting! I’m not sure when you are wanting to go but going to some of the safari shows with outfitters is a great way to meet and talk to a bunch of different people and PHs etc to see who you connect with and what they offer. That is how Rick and I found all three of ours who we absolutely loved. Of course, there are great outfitters on here as well. With WhatsApp you can actually talk with them instead of just using emails and text. Also, ask people in here. They are always happy to help. Good luck and happy adventures. Sue

Welcome to AH. Lots of folks here willing to share so just ask your questions. There are some very good outfitters on here so start reading hunting reports.

Hi @MntMan82

Welcome to AH.

We can assist in planning your first African Hunt.

Feel free to have a look at our website or contact me through email or pm.

Welcome to the forum from ours side also.
Send us a quick e-mail and we can send you more info and packages and prices.
Have fun researching as it is part of the fun of going on safari.

Sincerely
Hans de Klerk

Good day MtnMan 82

Welcome to AH. Game Trackers Africa (GTA) is a long standing Outfitting operation facilitating free-ranging safaris in Tanzania, Namibia, Botswana and Cameroon. Game Trackers Africa Rockwood conservation is our privately owned 33000 plus acre South African Safari Area.

For more information, please feel free to visit our website:
www.gametrackersafrica.com
www.rockwoodconservation.co.za

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions etc.

Hunting reports on AfricaHunting.com for Game Trackers Africa:

- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-three-generations-hunt-the-selous.45182/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...me-trackers-africa-in-the-eastern-cape.39710/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threads/tanzania-great-adventure-with-game-trackers-africa.40875/
- https://www.africahunting.com/threa...rk-continent-with-game-trackers-africa.40876/

Welcome to the site.

Feel free to visit our website, and let me know if you have any questions. We are based in Limpopo, 30 min from Kruger National Park's Phalaborwa gate.

Kind Regards

DSCN3526.jpeg

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

G'day from Australia

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg