New Member from Mexico city

Giday Gustavo. Welcome to the A H forums

Welcome and bienvenidos. Mexico City is in my bucket list of places to visit for some proper chapulines tacos.
This forum has been most educational and an enabler of exercising your bank account for a lifetime of memories.

Hola Gustavo, I spent about three years all told working in various parts of Mexico. I fondly remember several eating establishments in Mexico City. This website is the best source of African Hunting Information on the internet. Besides that, you can find information on calibers, rifles, reloading and a host of other topics. We all realize that English is a second language for you so don't feel any hesitation about posting. Some folks post in their native language only to have one of our members translate.

Welcome to AH. You’ve come to the right place for information on hunting Africa.

Hello Jorge:

mexico City is a beautiful city and mexico is a amazing contry, tacos al pastor is a must in mexico, and chapulines are one of the most popular food in OAXACA, no just chapulines, tlayudas, mezcal, tazajo uff all that you can eat are so tastefull, my family loves OAXACA so, weth you like to come iwill be realy glad to be your personal turist guide.

best regards

Hola Gustavo, I spent about three years all told working in various parts of Mexico. I fondly remember several eating establishments in Mexico City. This website is the best source of African Hunting Information on the internet. Besides that, you can find information on calibers, rifles, reloading and a host of other topics. We all realize that English is a second language for you so don't feel any hesitation about posting. Some folks post in their native language only to have one of our members translate.
Hello Shootist43: thanks for coments, and yes now I'm reading everything related to tips, very interesting, and then I'll continue with some loads for 375, we'll keep in touch

Best Regards

Welcome to AH.

Welcome to AH. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information. Let us know if you have questions about Taxidermy.

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg