New here from Ga

Axle2010

AH enthusiast
Joined
Nov 7, 2022
Messages
442
Reaction score
578
Location
South Georgia
Media
7
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
South Africa
Hey guys just want to say hey. I've been reading the forums for a while but now that I have a trip planned I thought I should join in the discussions. I'm planning a 4 day (yes short I know) trip to SA in April for plains game; Kudu gemsbuck, impala or nyala and zebra.
 
Welcome to AH! Where in SA will you be hunting?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome @Axle2010 . Is the hunt in SA part of a larger trip? If you care to share, I’d be interested in hearing your decision process for the shorter hunt.
Nope just the 4 days to hunt. It's a little bit the money but mostly the time, I have custody of my 4 year old daughter that I haven't been away from for more than a weekend. I'm already talking to the outfitter about another trip in two years for a week and for a few more critters.
 
There is a good group from GA. Where in GA are you at? I’m in Warner Robins.
 
Hey guys just want to say hey. I've been reading the forums for a while but now that I have a trip planned I thought I should join in the discussions. I'm planning a 4 day (yes short I know) trip to SA in April for plains game; Kudu gemsbuck, impala or nyala and zebra.
Welcome. I live in Alpharetta where are you?
 
Welcome to AH, will be watching for your trip report.
 
Giday Axle2010 and welcome to the A H forums.
 
There is a good group from GA. Where in GA are you at? I’m in Warner Robins.
Para45 would love to get together with your Warner Robbins Group on a weekend to connect
 
Welcome to AH Axle2010!
 
Hi Axle, welcome to AH. Nothing wrong with a short hunt, starters are good, come back for main course later. Having said that, you have quite a plate of starters there!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,963
Members
168,776
Latest member
maipesourri1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top