New guy

Ghillie up

AH member
Joined
Jan 13, 2017
Messages
28
Reaction score
8
Location
Troy, tx
Hello everyone I am newbie to the Africa hunting site looking to book my first trip to Africa this year.
I am currently talking to Hannes with limcroma hoping to make it happen.

Any advice anyone has I am all ears, I will be taking the longbow and compound.

Thanks,
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Ghillie up! I like your avatar... :S Welcome:
 
Just start reading on planning and the hunt reports and you'll come up with questions members will answer.

Take a camera and get lots of pictures and also take notes for your hunt report. Note the various styles and choose one that suits you

Welcome to AH
 
Thanks everyone..

Yep my avatar is my little 3yr old he's my hunting partner already can shoot his longbow and Matthews mini gen compound.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to the site. Keep the little guy interested for a few years and he will be a life long hunting buddy. My youngest grandson is 6 and has been deer hunting with us for 2 years now. His dad, (my oldest son) and I have been hunting together for almost 40 years. You can garner all the info you need to hunt Africa from AH. Read, ask questions and enjoy.
 
Ghillie up, you won't go wrong with Limcroma!!!
 
Figuring out everything is going to be easy with everyone's help I appreciate it. Now who knows how to speed up time..!
 
Welcome enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome, enjoy.
 
Ghillie up,

Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH and good luck in Africa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,171
Members
169,272
Latest member
chlorchipcapsbe1985
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top