New guy

Ghillie up

AH member
Reaction score
Hello everyone I am newbie to the Africa hunting site looking to book my first trip to Africa this year.
I am currently talking to Hannes with limcroma hoping to make it happen.

Any advice anyone has I am all ears, I will be taking the longbow and compound.

Thanks,

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Ghillie up! I like your avatar... :S Welcome:

Just start reading on planning and the hunt reports and you'll come up with questions members will answer.

Take a camera and get lots of pictures and also take notes for your hunt report. Note the various styles and choose one that suits you

Welcome to AH

Thanks everyone..

Yep my avatar is my little 3yr old he's my hunting partner already can shoot his longbow and Matthews mini gen compound.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site. Keep the little guy interested for a few years and he will be a life long hunting buddy. My youngest grandson is 6 and has been deer hunting with us for 2 years now. His dad, (my oldest son) and I have been hunting together for almost 40 years. You can garner all the info you need to hunt Africa from AH. Read, ask questions and enjoy.

Ghillie up, you won't go wrong with Limcroma!!!

Figuring out everything is going to be easy with everyone's help I appreciate it. Now who knows how to speed up time..!

Welcome enjoy the site.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH

Welcome, enjoy.

Welcome to AH and good luck in Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg