New guy from the PNW

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people he
 
Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa.
 
I have always dreamed of going to Africa. I expect that most if not all of Africa is closed to hunting because of COVID. I'm looking forward to hunting Africa in the future.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome from another WA guy, several of us here. What part of the Evergreen state are you in?
 
Never been to the town proper, but must have gone by it once. Was working on a tugboat and we went to Vancouver to pick up a new barge built there, then towed it back to Seattle.
 
Welcome aboard. I lived in Sequim for awhile out on the peninsula by Port Angeles. Got too wet for me so I came back to NV. This be the place for any info on hunting Africa. Ask and ye shall receive.
 
Hello and welcome to AH! South Africa is open for travel. We are currently in the midst of our third hunt for the season. Covid is under control here in South Africa with daily rates around 1500, with around 23,000 active cases countrywide.
If you need any information, please feel free to contact me on safaris@davefreeburn.com or www.davefreeburn.com, we still have some prime dates available for 2021 and 2022.
We would love to see you!
 
Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome

Africa is waiting for you and your 416RM
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,295
Messages
1,571,947
Members
169,469
Latest member
LupeMcConn
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top