New guy from the PNW

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Lots of great people he

Welcome to AH, you picked a great place to start your journey to hunt Africa.

I have always dreamed of going to Africa. I expect that most if not all of Africa is closed to hunting because of COVID. I'm looking forward to hunting Africa in the future.
Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH!

Welcome from another WA guy, several of us here. What part of the Evergreen state are you in?

Never been to the town proper, but must have gone by it once. Was working on a tugboat and we went to Vancouver to pick up a new barge built there, then towed it back to Seattle.

Welcome aboard. I lived in Sequim for awhile out on the peninsula by Port Angeles. Got too wet for me so I came back to NV. This be the place for any info on hunting Africa. Ask and ye shall receive.

Hello and welcome to AH! South Africa is open for travel. We are currently in the midst of our third hunt for the season. Covid is under control here in South Africa with daily rates around 1500, with around 23,000 active cases countrywide.
If you need any information, please feel free to contact me on safaris@davefreeburn.com or www.davefreeburn.com, we still have some prime dates available for 2021 and 2022.
We would love to see you!

Welcome to the forum, you are in the right place!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome welcome welcome

Africa is waiting for you and your 416RM

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeorgeCast

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg