New guy from Texas...

Txwildman

New member
Joined
May 16, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
9
Location
Texas
Greetings fellow hunters - just want to introduce myself to the group. Looks like an interesting place! I normally don't post much in any forum, but greatly enough reading others insight and experiences. I have been employed 40+ years (and hope to stay that way!) with a very large corporation as a wildlife biologist and natural resource advisor. Love to hunt and be outdoors - it is, and always has been my life! I have enjoyed lurking here and just figured I needed to join. I look forward to being around this sight.
 
Welcome aboard Txwildman. You will soon find out that AH is a very friendly place with lots of knowledgeable folks willing to share their experiences with other like minded hunters shooting enthusiasts and gun nuts in general. More than just a few members are from Texas. Have you given any thought to hunting Africa? Texas is a rather large state, care to narrow it down a bit?
 
Welcome to the forum. Every year, we have a dinner and get together in Dallas, over the same dates as the convention. You should try and join. Always a great evening putting faces to names.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
 
Welcome to the community alot to learn and see here hope you enjoy it
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH and we look forward to seeing you at one of the DSC dinners
 
Welcome fellow Texan!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Txwildman! Great username and glad you decided to join the conversation.
 
Gioday Txwildman and welkcome to the A H forums
 
Txwildman, welcome to the AH forum! It will be interesting to read your perspectives as a wildlife biologist! Looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome aboard from a fellow Texan.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello Txwildman,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome, from Australia.
 
Welcome to AH Txwildman! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,632
Members
169,774
Latest member
AlisiaStei
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top