New from Washington State

Welcome welcome welcome

Here she is. W.J. Jeffrey .450 No 2 NE, 24" barrels, ejectors. Weighs in at of 11.2lbs

Jeffrey450No2NE.jpg

Welcome to AH! If you need some ideas for what to do with that beautiful rifle, I know I and Jacques @JKO HUNTING SAFARIS have a few for you…. :)

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard Leewight. I must say that you have very good taste when it comes to rifles. IMHO calling it beautiful "slights" it just a little bit. The folks around here will have you back in Africa on a DG hunt in no time.

Welcome. There is a small store in Renton that you will need to visit - Pintos. The co-owner Chris is a super nice guy and double-rifle nut. But you might know that already. If not, check them out. But call first to see if Chris is there - he’s often on a boat for extended periods of time.

Welcome. There is a small store in Renton that you will need to visit - Pintos. The co-owner Chris is a super nice guy and double-rifle nut. But you might know that already. If not, check them out. But call first to see if Chris is there - he’s often on a boat for extended periods of time

Welcome. There is a small store in Renton that you will need to visit - Pintos. The co-owner Chris is a super nice guy and double-rifle nut. But you might know that already. If not, check them out. But call first to see if Chris is there - he’s often on a boat for extended periods of time.
Yes I do know that already! I met Chris through Marty at Ben's Loans, and I met Marty through Rob the S&W guy - and we all went to Africa on our first safari together! Love to Diana as well!

Chris is the human Wikipedia of gun knowledge.
FYI, I bought a 1873 Springfield Trapdoor - when I showed it to him, he instantly showed me how to field strip and told me about all it's history and nuances.
He can that for any gun! Brainiac is the work I use to describe Chris.

I live in eastern WA now, so haven't seen them in a while, but they are the best!

Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site.

Welcome to this great forum! We’re here to help if we can.

Welcome to AH, I hope you get to hunt a big old Cape buffalo with that double!!

New to the forum from Washington State.

Love guns, shooting and hunting. The local hunting is not that great.

I've made five trips to Africa, three were hunting safaris, two were for work. I absolutely love the place - it is magical for me.

I'm approaching retirement and looking forward to getting back to Africa a time or two or more.

A while back I picked up a Jeffrey 450 No 2 NE and now need to figure out what I'm going to do with it. I am sure the DG experts here will help me sort that out. :)
A belated welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ekaterina Lobach North Fork Bullets

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!