NAMIBIA: Off To Namibia

How are you enjoying Pieter Delports company?

I had the time of my life hunting with him. A great hunter and a very good person.

I think I walked some of the same places, have you seen a Kalahari Ferrari yet?

Screenshot_20210614-073342.png



He helped me with a kudu that was beyond anything I had ever even dreamed of getting! Best of luck on your hunt

Screenshot_20210614-074112.png
 
Last edited:
32FB3CBD-8F96-462A-B47A-C4AEDBDEA457.jpeg
Fresh meat to hang and guts to drag!
 
Word is that a female leopard with her cub hit one of the baits at the farm a couple of hours away. There are two males one were we are staying and one at the farm where female cat appeared last night. Problem the big male has been away at the other farm since 30 May and the one here hit the calf we hung last Wednesday night. Keep your fingers crossed for me folks these cats sure have a mind of their own!
 
They had trouble with two leopard while I was staying at the Eintracht farm , they were Killing calves.

It was a little unnerving for me walking up to a fresh killed carcass that it had dragged off. Exciting as hell to see something like that though, one knew he was in Africa that's for sure. I remember every second of it.
 
How are you enjoying Pieter Delports company?

I had the time of my life hunting with him. A great hunter and a very good person.

I think I walked some of the same places, have you seen a Kalahari Ferrari yet?

View attachment 406885


He helped me with a kudu that was beyond anything I had ever even dreamed of getting! Best of luck on your hunt

View attachment 406886
@machinistbutler
There are no such things as wild donkeys in Namibia. They are spare motors for a Kalahari Ferrari. And also all Kalahari Ferrari come complete with airconditiong called Namcom.
Bob.
 
Yesterday we check the calf bait and the leopard was back. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me that I actually get a shot.
 
Man, this is getting more and more exciting by the minute. (y)(y)
 
Hope things are well Charlie. Not sure how many days you have left to get spots.
 
Somehow I missed your report Charlie- I found it right at the height of anticipation!

Best of luck on Mr. Spots! Shoot straight and true!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,392
Members
169,350
Latest member
luck8gamess
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top