NAMIBIA: Off To Namibia

Charlie that cat rocks!!!! So glad you got him home.

Mine is at the taxidermist, back from the tannery. It is line waiting it's turn to be mounted.
How are you having yours done?

Congratulations getting him home. Great pose.

Fantastic mount Charlie! My taxidermist expects hides and capes from the tannery in April, should have my cat and other mounts this summer. I'll always remember how helpful you were to me prior to my first, hopefully not last, safari in 2022. several phone conversations. Thanks again; the members on this site are wonderful people! Mike from Iowa.

Fantastic mount Charlie! My taxidermist expects hides and capes from the tannery in April, should have my cat and other mounts this summer. I'll always remember how helpful you were to me prior to my first, hopefully not last, safari in 2022. several phone conversations. Thanks again; the members on this site are wonderful people! Mike from Iowa.
Mike I have always said somebody helped me for my first hunt and the least I can do is pay it forward. Even today people on this forum are helping me with my next hunt. I agree with you….”the members on this site are wonderful people”.

@CAustin Very similar to yours, mine is looking over the opposite shoulder from how your is mounted.

Oh am I envious! Very fine trophy!
A leopard and a hippo are pretty much the only trophies I miss not getting.
Congratulations!

Have an experience!
Write up a good report with pics for us who did not go with you!!!!

A. Long time coming but you finally got your leopard mount and it looks FANTASTIC! I like how you incor the skull and award into the mount. Congratulations Charlie!

Congratulations! Fantastic mount! Mine arrived last week as well!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
The Puckett's

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you