My very first post

Jonathan Williams

New member
Joined
Nov 15, 2017
Messages
9
Reaction score
12
Location
Tennessee
Glad to be here! Stumbled upon this site by doing research to possibly take a south african plain game hunt in the next year or two.
Looking at kudu, impala and zebra for the first trip.
I have many questions concerning shipping fees from africa to usa. I want to shoulder mount the impala and kudu. Any input is welcome...
Thanks in advance for opportunity to be here!

Jonathan
 
Welcome to AH Jonathan! Glad to you found us and have fun exploring the site...
 
Welcome to AH.
Tour around and you will find plenty of information on trophy shipments.
You can always ask a Sponsor for an estimate to your select destination.
 
That will get you started.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Mr. Williams . You have made the first step by joining . Send me a PM i would be happy to discuss your options.
 
Welcome and glad to have you. We all started somewhere including me. This is where I started asking lots of questions and received many many answers. If I can help answer any questions please feel free to PM me. Again welcome and enjoy the best site for Africa hunting.
 
Ballpark number on taxidermy, IN COUNTRY, and trophy shipment, double the cost of your safari.
 
Welcome to AH! Tons of great info here! Enjoy and asks questions if you can’t find what you need.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to the forum
Hope u find all the info you are looking for
Regards
Stuart Williams
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome Jonathan
Lots of great hunting destinations and awesome hunting Outfitters on this site.
I will send you a Private Message
Cheers
Dave
 
Welcome to AH Jonathan! You can check out our website for great special hunting packages and many more. We will help you plan your trip from A to Z to ensure you have a worry-free trip.

Regards
The Wintershoek Safaris Team
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,625
Members
169,384
Latest member
SanfordVes
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top