My calibers for hunting in Africa

Like I said before as early as your third post you came across with a attitude. For some reason you think people have to put up with it and not respond, the response you see is from your Attitude and nothing else. You seem to think people should except this you are wrong, but of course you will never admit it. People dried to help you and you for the most part dumped on them

Reactions: IvW
Not sure what your motivation is here but I've written to you privately yesterday. Here it is in case you do not check your PM inbox:

Hi,
Welcome to our community.
We're always happy to have new members however we participate and act a certain way here for the betterment of the site and to learn from each other. When we don't agree on something we're friendly, we don't get irritated or inflame, we try to convince with gentlemanly discussion or agree to disagree.
I hope that you will be a valuable member of this community for a long time to come.
Best personal regards,
Jerome

If you are bothering members to the point of using the ignore function than you had better reconsider your communication style. I let a few people go on too long in the past, so I just want to forewarn you that I now have a very short tolerance for antagonistic members. Even if someone has valuable input and experience to bring to the site if it can not be brought in a friendly and mutually respectful manner I will not allow them to participate if it continues.

Not sure what your motivation is here but I've written to you privately yesterday. Here it is in case you do not check your PM inbox:

Hi admin, I'm sorry but I have not seen your PM.

I have to congratulate with you for the huge job you have done with this site and forum. Really great!!!

About this thread I think the best thing you can do is to close it, hasn't got sens to carry on with this sterile discussion. What do you think about?

Regards
308W

Ok...

So maybe he's a schmartypants or maybe he has fell victim to sudden traumatic brain injury?. Maybe his mommy locks him in a closet and daily drags him out and makes him licks the dogs butt clean? Maybe he's been dressing up like a girl for the last 30 years and is confused on a scale that is unfathomable to mostly everyone here. Or maybe this is just his cry for help?

But no matter what his difficulties, no matter how numerous they may be, you can thank your lucky stars that you are not sitting in the seat next to him in a full plane on a trans oceanic flight to a safari in Africa where he just happens to be booked as well.

So there really is a diety and he loves you and has proven it by not allowing that to happen to you.

"308"- lots of nice people here who got their shit in one sock. One of the nicest is " One Day" and until now I didn't even know that he could been get agrivated. Another guy who's a big time hunter is " Red Leg" who it appears he took his marbles and left before he made you eat them.

As for me, I will say that you started out OK, made me chuckle a bit, then just got weird.

Fun site, many nice people, .....treat them that way and they will respond in kind.

Now unless you have a video of you tap dancing in a chicken suit its probably time to say how your medication got screwed up and start something new.

Not sure what your motivation is here but I've...
Jerome, you have a high percentage of idiots that is difficult to find in this kind of forum.

In Italy we say that "the fish always stinks from the head".
I guess it's like that here too.

Tell me, what is the percentage of fake users you have registered here and which you use to animate the forum?

Do you still have paying advertisers who believe in it, or are the banners that you see almost all free and are used to make numbers like fake users?

Jerome, you have a high percentage of idiots that is difficult to find in this kind of forum.

Tell me, what is the percentage of fake users you have registered here and which you use to animate the forum?

Do you still have paying advertisers who believe in it, or are the banners that you see almost all free and are used to make numbers like fake users?
Just one word: Woah!
Speechless...

I can't believe I removed the "ignore" to read the 308W comment.
Should have figured, and should have listened to that little voice in my head.

Reactions: IvW

Wow, this one needs saved for posterity.

I'm not removing the 'ignore'. I have a pretty good idea what has been said and I don't have time for it.

I'm not removing the 'ignore'. I have a pretty good idea what has been said and I don't have time for it.
None of us do.

308W

I really wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I was hoping most of the negative stuff generated in this thread (and not just from you, but from several members as well) was a result of communication issues.

However, your last post was unmistakably douche.

See you later (or not).

Tim

:E Shocked::A Outta:

Wow unbelievable

Damnit!!! I've been following this all week. If 308W is leaving us, what am I supposed to do for entertainment! Guess I can get back to work now...

Reactions: WAB
308W. There’s a description down here for guys like you - it’s starts with d, ends with s and has two o’s in the middle. If and when you get to SA tell your p.h. someone described you as such and ask him to explain...

BPAC

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landboc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Roan hunt of a life time !

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.