Let's see some Bosses!

I shouldn't have opened this thread. Dammit ! So many wonderful bulls and I can't get enough. Now I'll be dreaming and scheming all afternoon instead of concentrating on what I should be doing.
 
The last 2 bulls I’ve taken. One from last year in Zimbawe and one from last month in the Caprivi.
IMG_0224.jpeg
IMG_8004.jpeg
 
Good grief!!! Look how that bull has polished his hooks to ivory!! Mine had a little bit of that ivory, but yours is spectacular!!

So cool
They actually suspect this bull had something akin to vitiligo found in humans. he had a white spots on his nose as well. I am trying to figure out how to polish or coat his horns so they stay wet looking to show off the pigment.
 
They actually suspect this bull had something akin to vitiligo found in humans. he had a white spots on his nose as well. I am trying to figure out how to polish or coat his horns so they stay wet looking to show off the pigment.

Lemon oil?
 
Mozambique
e15ba457-76d5-41f3-a994-da7a3ec379d1-2-jpeg.717560


South Africa
PHOTO-2025-05-01-11-12-20.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • e15ba457-76d5-41f3-a994-da7a3ec379d1 2.jpeg
    e15ba457-76d5-41f3-a994-da7a3ec379d1 2.jpeg
    217.9 KB · Views: 245
Just amazing quality with all these bulls. You guys are making my heart ache for the heat and the chase.
Thanks to all of you for your pics and part of your fond memories.
There's nobody luckier than the hunter who has honestly pursued one of these beasts, nature's gift to those of us who live the dream.
 
The latest edition, being hunted last week.

IMG-20251001-WA0030.jpg
IMG-20251001-WA0031.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,258
Messages
1,570,020
Members
168,799
Latest member
Mkinneyi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top