Leopard Hunt With Hounds Special 2017

Good luck chasing the cat of your dreams. Hug a Sable for me too.

Yes he's in my dreams but this far it's been a nightmare! Here's to hoping Simon helps me nail him!
I'll certainly hug a big sable for you!
Regards,
Philip
P.S. thanks for all the encouragement and look forward to reporting.

@BRICKBURN , you know how fond I am of sable....I might even just hug one for myself if we get time....:cry::cry:

Where's the pic of your marked sable horns???

Congrats Philip Glass. Hope you get a huge leopard. Sounds to me like you have earned him! Bruce

@BRICKBURN the photo of your initials carved into horns!!!

Good luck Philip I think your leopard luck will be changing for you in Moz.

@BRICKBURN the photo of your initials carved into horns!!!

Not sure how to pull this off on a Leopard though.

IMG_9053.jpg
IMG_9055.jpg

Oh man am I jealous Philip! I was trying to sell my house to get in on this;) Maybe next year. I can't wait for pics and a report!
Good luck Philip and Simon!

You'll have a great time, Thenius is a great guy and has such amazing knowledge of hound hunting. I was with him last year for 2 weeks and have been lucky enough to be around him on a few expeditions back in United States during some mountain lion/bobcat hunts. He is a true master of knowledge about hounds. It is great to hunt with someone that is so passionate about their dogs. Good luck and enjoy the chase as much as possible. I'd highly recommend getting the chance to hunt anything with hounds, those dogs are purely amazing to watch and listen to.

You'll have a great time, Thenius is a great guy and has such amazing knowledge of hound hunting. I was with him last year for 2 weeks and have been lucky enough to be around him on a few expeditions back in United States during some mountain lion/bobcat hunts. He is a true master of knowledge about hounds. It is great to hunt with someone that is so passionate about their dogs. Good luck and enjoy the chase as much as possible. I'd highly recommend getting the chance to hunt anything with hounds, those dogs are purely amazing to watch and listen to.
You are making it hard to pass the time until this hunt gets here! I've never hunted with dogs so really look forward to it.
Philip

I have had something come up and I can not hunt with Simon. He now has the license and approval to do these hunts for 2017! I hope that someone can jump on this because we don't know what 2018 will bring. I have fully vetted this hunt and checked references on all involved so trust me this one is a good opportunity for a true wilderness hunt with hounds in a beautiful place!
Regards,
Philip

Philip, I know I will see you in the future, timing sometimes just doesn't work.

Official : Hunting leopards with hounds for 2017 is legal in Mozambique.

Sorry to hear that philip but hope you get over there sometime to get your cat.

I have had several emails since @Philip Glass had to cancel his safari. The price is still the same. No deposits were lost. This price is a great value deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winmarketing

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross