Leopard Hunt With Hounds Special 2017

Next time, tell those guys not to all lean against the same side of the tree!

Sounds like it was a great hunt even though everything didn't work out in the end,

Edge
:LOL::D:rolleyes:

What the hell man. Tree branches falling on Kurt's tent, trees falling on staff.
When you walk through that woodland beware!

@LivingTheDream, we believe we made the right choice on leaving the Tom, he will be a good cat next year. If you look at a leopards ears and they look a little large on the head, you know he's not fully mature.

We hunted really hard, weather wasn't on our side, really strange weather for July, cold with heavy winds, thus trees falling. Late rains, high grass, some many times we would only see the tops of the sable horns.
IMG-20170808-WA0027.jpg

I agree it may be the right decision, but still tough. Sounds like you guys hunted hard and it just wasn't meant to be. Thanks for sharing the hunt with us. Bruce

Great hunt Simon and tough luck on the cat bro. If I had the cash I'd drop everything and take you up on the second offer

...I think you would have heard a pin drop. Courtney, Chris and the trackers were sitting about 100 yards from us under a large tree........next moment we heard a splitting noise and the staff taking off like Usan Bolt.....the large tree they were sitting under falling to the ground with a massive BANG! ...
I told Courtney last year that he shouldn't be climbing those trees... :)

Sounds like a real adventure! Hunting at it's finest!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.