Last minute buffalo hunt

Ferhipo

New member
Joined
Aug 8, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
13
Hi everyone, It has just become viable for me to have a holiday some time in , late October November and December and theres nothing i would like more than to go to hunt a buffalo with a bow in a free area! I know it might be a bit of a long shot but if any outfitters on here have some last minute dates available, please let me know.
 
:S Welcome: to AH

You have come to right place. There will likely be some really good outfitters responding shortly
 
Hi everyone, It has just become viable for me to have a holiday some time in , late October November and December and theres nothing i would like more than to go to hunt a buffalo with a bow in a free area! I know it might be a bit of a long shot but if any outfitters on here have some last minute dates available, please let me know.
We have a last minute deal for you in Greater Kruger, South Africa. 150000 acres. Totally free range. Very affordable. Reduced price due to a cancellation. And we can accommodate your dates. This could be a once in a life time opportunity. Please reach out to us at info@spearsafaris.com

c365fb83-80a9-4f2b-abae-3a5fe2493ba9.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome welcome welcome

I sent you a
Dm
 
Late season Clients = 2024 Buffalo US$.jpg
Buffalo Collage 1.jpeg
Buffalo Collage 2.jpeg
Buffalo Collage 3.jpeg
 
Hi everyone, It has just become viable for me to have a holiday some time in , late October November and December and theres nothing i would like more than to go to hunt a buffalo with a bow in a free area! I know it might be a bit of a long shot but if any outfitters on here have some last minute dates available, please let me know.

Hi if you are interested in zambia please contact me...options in both game ranch and GMA available
 
I did a last-minute October Cape Buffalo hunt several years ago. I contacted several PH to ask for last minute deals. I waited till August to book and got a crazy deal on a cancelation hunt where the outfitter had already paid for the quota. The PH was trying to not lose his money. The hunt could only be done on a specific date, and I had the flexibility to go at a moment's notice.

Sometimes great deals are not posted, so, WhatsApp several PH and ask!
 
Good Day Ferhipo

Tsala Safari’s would be able to help you around that time in Mozambique.

Will send you a PM.

Regards

Rouan
 
Hello Ferhipo,
I would encourage you to look at our buffalo special we currently have (link below). We can accommodate you during November and all three species on offer have been taken by bow hunters this year. Thank you for looking and let me know if you would like to discuss.
Conrad

 
Hi everyone, It has just become viable for me to have a holiday some time in , late October November and December and theres nothing i would like more than to go to hunt a buffalo with a bow in a free area! I know it might be a bit of a long shot but if any outfitters on here have some last minute dates available, please let me know.
Welcome to AH.
I would highly suggest against a December hunt in sub Saharan Africa.
It'll be very hot, rainy, very thick vegetation, bugs and miserable.
 
Hi everyone, It has just become viable for me to have a holiday some time in , late October November and December and theres nothing i would like more than to go to hunt a buffalo with a bow in a free area! I know it might be a bit of a long shot but if any outfitters on here have some last minute dates available, please let me know.
Hello, you are welcome in Zambia, hunting in October for a Buffalo it can be good. DM we discus more
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,590
Members
169,765
Latest member
inripago1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top