Kudu Pictures

full
 
My Fav animal the Kudu this one taken with Claude Kleynhans
---_00018.jpg
Kudu 1, claude  & me.jpg
 
Cape Kudu
Eastern Cape, Limcroma Safaris

full
 
IMG_1006.jpeg

My 57.5 inch kudu taken in dande south in Zimbabwe last year.
Very exciting hunt, chasing a herd of kudu in the rut when the ground was covered with dry leaves. We took our shoes off to make less sound and basically ran to where we hoped they would cross! I have hated speargrass ever since... me feet was like a pincushion afterwards =-O
 
Cape Kudu. Eastern Cape, RSA April 2016
 

Attachments

  • 20160427_154310_zpsahir9oz1.jpg
    20160427_154310_zpsahir9oz1.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 231
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,812
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top