www.huntsafaris.co.za
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, New Zealand, USA, Canada
When we say we have a passion for what we do, we mean it. Our head PH, Martin Neuper during his off season, walked and stalked this Vaal Rhebuck to within 30yds with his bow, in the Middelburg area.
Those who have hunted with us, and guided by Martin will understand the dedication he brings to the hunting table.
Often, many think that the Profesional Hunter is mainly about hunting. I would go as far as saying that being a PH is 60% about personality. The rest, you can decide for yourself.

What an achievement. I am proud to call him my friend.

AMQG1861.JPG

Getting a Vaal Rhebuck with a Bow by stalking is a huge accomplishment.

Well done.

Well done is right!

Those things have eyes like an eagle.

Wow! What an achievement! Please pass my congrats to Martin.

Congratulations Martin. That looks like pretty open country to me. Getting within 30 yards of almost any game animal in that type of terrain is a feat to be proud of. To do so, you must be part (American) Indian. Or maybe just trained by one. LOL

Dang. That is quite the feat. Congrats to him.
Bruce

Well done!

wow, that's awesome...congrats!!

Congrats Martin !

Way to go Martin! Martin tagged along on two of our hunts in 2016 to help out Marius. He's a great PH and I wouldn't hesitate to hunt with him on my next trip with @KMG Hunting Safaris.

Wow! Getting close is only half the battle. You still have to draw the bow and make the shot without getting busted. That is quite the challenge, congrats on a great hunt and trophy. Philip

As an avid mule deer bowhunter, I definitely understand the challenge of getting into bow range. From what I understand of Valle Rhebok, they are far more of a challenge. Congrats to Mr. Neuper!

Way to go bud.... Having taken one with the KMG crew I know first hand just how difficult of a feat this is to accomplish with a bow. Hell I couldn't get closer than 300 yds.... Thank goodness I had a rifle....;)

Very nice! Congrats to Martin!

Absolutely amazing!

A very nice trophy! Much skill had to be used on the stalk. Congrats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber