Just saying G'day from Australia

Hi mate, welcome.

Welcome to AH sir!

Giday and welcome to the AH forums Vaughan. No better community of experience on line than the members here.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome Vaughn to AH! Oh are you going to be addicted! The first trip is so fun! So is the second, third, etc!
Have a grand adventure!

G'day mate from another Africa addicted Aussie. Let me know if there's anything you'd like help with ;)

Tim.

Welcome to AH Vaughan! Glad you found us.

Good morning VaughanGuan,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia welcomes you to the best forum on earth.
Thank you for joining.
There are quite a few Aussie members.
Always good to hear from you fellows.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH.
Glad you stumbled on in.
Enjoy your learning experience and planning.

Hi Vaughan, welcome to AH !

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Hey blokes how's it going?

My names Vaughan, I'm from Australia and currently planning my first trip to The Dark Continent when I stumbled across the forum so looking forward to learning as much as I can!

cheers
Welcome Vaughan! What is on your wish list? Namibia offers the finest in real, old style hunting for free range plains game. North Western Namibia is the only area where you will find Kudu, Oryx, Mountain Zebra as well as Damara Dik-Dik in their natural habitat. Happy planning

Welcome Vaughan! What is on your wish list? Namibia offers the finest in real, old style hunting for free range plains game. North Western Namibia is the only area where you will find Kudu, Oryx, Mountain Zebra as well as Damara Dik-Dik in their natural habitat. Happy planning

Cheers mate,
My wishlist is mainly a Kudu and Oryx at not much else at this point. I am particularly drawn towards Namibia due to the old style free range hunting though I am a Bowhunter and it seems most outfitters want to put Bowhunter's in a blind which doesn't particularly interest me.

There’s a well-known Aussie bowhunter named Al who prefers stalking to sitting in the blinds (although he’s done both). He’s done a fair bit in Namibia. Also, hit-up Marius Goosen at KMG Safaris here on AH as he is a dedicated walk-and-stalk bowhunter himself. It sounds like a ghillie suit would be the go. Good luck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriBlorm

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg