Just found this site; from Oregon

Billinoregon

New member
Joined
Apr 5, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I've been a member of another hunting forum for years, but just discovered this site. My brother and I hunted plains game in Namibia in 2007 with Shona Adventures, and I am hoping to get to South Africa later this year for more PG hunting. Last time over I brought a CZ 500 in 9,3 X 62 with handloaded Barnes bullets. This time, I am thinking about a .338-06 with Nosler Accubonds, as DG is not on the list.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Billinoregon! Glad you found our community and look forward to your participation... Enjoy the site!
 
Thanks fellas. Looks like some excellent country-specific information here that I am going to find very useful.
 
Welcome to the best forum on the internet!

I use a 338/06 over there and it does fine. I also use Accubonds and they perform well.

Now I just heard that Nosler has discontinued the Accubond line but I don't know if it's true yet.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH Billinoregon! Feel free to post some pics of your hunt and tell us a little more about it.
 
Out of curiousity, did you find the forum after I posted my Spring Break Safari info on I-fish?
Either way.... welcome to the forum!
Randy
Klamath Falls, Oregon
 
gday billinoregen welcome and enjoy the site
 
Randy: Yes! Found it on Ifish.

:p

Very good. I think I spent most of yesterday drifting around on the different forums dreaming of my next hunt. Have fun doing the same!
Randy
 
Welcome to the forum.

Looking forward to your contribution on it :)
 
Welcome,have fun planning your next trip!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,260
Messages
1,570,051
Members
168,822
Latest member
LawrenceMa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top