Introduction

Dickie

AH member
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
19
Reaction score
24
Location
Somerset England
Media
1
Hunted
South Africa, England, Scotland & New Zealand
Hello
I’m from England and interested in African game and safaris, there’s some really interesting stuff on here.
 
Welcome to the forum. Tons of information.
You'll be reading a long time and wanting to book a safari before you know it.
 
Welcome to AH Dickie! Nice to have you on the posting side.

:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to the posting side of AH!
 
Giday Dickie and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Dickie, welcome to the AH forum! There’s a number of folks on here from the UK.
 
Hello
I’m from England and interested in African game and safaris, there’s some really interesting stuff on here.

Hello Dickie,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Hello
I’m from England and interested in African game and safaris, there’s some really interesting stuff on here.

Glad you're back. :E Confused:




Hello
I live in th Uk, I’ve done a Safari and I’m coming back for another.
I shoot a Blaser R8 GRS stock in 7mm Blaser mag which worked great on plains game.
Cheers
Dickie.
 

Attachments

  • image.png
    image.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 159
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the AH community. I see our own NCIS moderator noted you’ve been here before. Any hunts you’ve taken since then?
 
Welcome Dickie! Don't be shy around here. Ask lots of questions and make some new friends. Enjoy!
 
Like Brickburn said, "Welcome back Dickie" With a Blazer R8 and a Safari under your belt you are obviously an old hand at this game. Got any new hunts planned?
 
Welcome to AH Dickie! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome back Dickie,
If you need any info, you will find it here. There is a wealth of knowledge and experience to tap into to.
 
Thanks for the warm welcome, not sure how I managed 2 introduction but that’s the power of the internet.
I’ll try and be as active a member as I can.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,943
Members
169,874
Latest member
MartinaVan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top