Introduction, from the UK

Russ Kaye

New member
Joined
Feb 19, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
15
Location
North of Manchester, England
Member of
St Hubertus Lodge 9934
Hunted
UK, USA
Hi
I have been a deer stalker in the UK for more years than I care to remember,
A good friend of mine has hunted in Africa several times and has told me many stories.
On a recent stalking trip, after an evening of story swapping, we decided to start planning my first ever trip to South Africa!
I am really looking forward to being part of the forum and learning from you guys before our trip (May 2020).
Please excuse any rookie questions I may have and, be gentle with me :)
 
Welcome to AH Russ!
 
Welcome to AH! Don't worry about your questions, ask away, that's why we're here.
 
Welcome!
 
Hello Russ, I am also UK. I have done 4 Africa trips and planning our next to Namibia in 2020. Please don't be afraid to ask any thing I would be only to pleased to help.
Markcz
 
Welcome to our place Russ. As is often said here the only stupid questions are the ones not asked. There is a world of experience here that all are willing to share
 
Hi Russ , I am also from UK (Scotland) ,have just booked my dream hunt -Zambesi Valley , Zimbabwe in october . be delighted to meet or speak and help all i can .
Ian
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hi Russ, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome Russ to AH! It will be very helpful to have an experienced friend go with you on your first trip to Africa. Great idea!
 
Welcome Russ!
 
Welcome to our forum Russ...You are in the right place!
 
Welcome from another UK hunter.
 
Welcome!
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Thanks for your kind words fellas.
We are confirming our booking this weekend. We will (hopefully) be going with Settlers Safari.
There will be three of us travelling, two from the UK and one from over in the US.
I am sure we will have lots of questions !!
 
Hi Russ , I am also from UK (Scotland) ,have just booked my dream hunt -Zambesi Valley , Zimbabwe in october . be delighted to meet or speak and help all i can .
Ian
Hi Ian
Where about's in Scotland are you?
I have stalking around the Tighnabruaich are and I am up there quite regularly
Russ
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,788
Members
169,854
Latest member
SunnyGerra
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top