Russ Kaye

Reaction score
Member of
St Hubertus Lodge 9934
Hunted
UK, USA
Hi
I have been a deer stalker in the UK for more years than I care to remember,
A good friend of mine has hunted in Africa several times and has told me many stories.
On a recent stalking trip, after an evening of story swapping, we decided to start planning my first ever trip to South Africa!
I am really looking forward to being part of the forum and learning from you guys before our trip (May 2020).
Please excuse any rookie questions I may have and, be gentle with me :)

Welcome to AH Russ!

Welcome to AH! Don't worry about your questions, ask away, that's why we're here.

Welcome!

Hello Russ, I am also UK. I have done 4 Africa trips and planning our next to Namibia in 2020. Please don't be afraid to ask any thing I would be only to pleased to help.
Markcz

Welcome to our place Russ. As is often said here the only stupid questions are the ones not asked. There is a world of experience here that all are willing to share

Hi Russ , I am also from UK (Scotland) ,have just booked my dream hunt -Zambesi Valley , Zimbabwe in october . be delighted to meet or speak and help all i can .
Ian

Welcome to AH.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Russ, welcome to AH !

Welcome Russ to AH! It will be very helpful to have an experienced friend go with you on your first trip to Africa. Great idea!

Welcome Russ!

Welcome to our forum Russ...You are in the right place!

Welcome from another UK hunter.

Welcome!

welcome welcome welcome

Thanks for your kind words fellas.
We are confirming our booking this weekend. We will (hopefully) be going with Settlers Safari.
There will be three of us travelling, two from the UK and one from over in the US.
I am sure we will have lots of questions !!

Hi Russ , I am also from UK (Scotland) ,have just booked my dream hunt -Zambesi Valley , Zimbabwe in october . be delighted to meet or speak and help all i can .
Ian
Hi Ian
Where about's in Scotland are you?
I have stalking around the Tighnabruaich are and I am up there quite regularly
Russ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg