I just joined. One of my best friends twisted my arm, Rem280.
Grew up in Reno, NV live in Charlotte now. Just bought some acreage in SC for whitetail. But love to hunt basically anything I can mount or fit in the freezer.
I just joined. One of my best friends twisted my arm, Rem280.
Grew up in Reno, NV live in Charlotte now. Just bought some acreage in SC for whitetail. But love to hunt basically anything I can mount or fit in the freezer.
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.