Intro myself

Ray B

AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 19, 2016
Messages
5,453
Reaction score
9,484
Location
WA St, USA
Media
81
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
1
Hello, I'm Ray B, resident of Washington State, USA. I'm in the process of purchasing a CZ550 404 Jeffery and stumbled onto this site while searching for loading data. The nearest that I got to Africa was Southeast Asia about 50 years ago, but I've had friends that have been there for both safaris and business. Looking forward to chatting with you.
 
Welcome Ray, hopefully you can make it one day to Africa.
 
Welcome Ray. The 404 is a real classic.
 
Welcome to AH! Great rifle to buy for Africa.
 
There are several 404 lovers on AH.

Welcome.
 
Welcome to AH Ray! Glad to you joined our community.
 
Welcome to AH Ray! Hope you will join in the discussions.
 
Welcome to the group Ray. You should be able to find whatever you need know right here.

Thank you for your service.
 
Welcome Ray, fine choice in a rifle/chambering, hope you get to introduce it to the dark continent one day. Regardless whether your interest lies in Africa hunting or you're a gun crank, there is plenty to enjoy of both here!
Cheers,
Cody
 
and ray,you will be going to africa,bet your life on it.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hi Ray, that rifle has to go to Africa.

Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome Ray.You are about to take your first steps towards a African safari by buying your rifle.Thats a very nice piece of hardware.

Regards
 
Welcome to AH Ray
 
Welcome to AH Ray!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,187
Members
169,273
Latest member
fuddniforra1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top