Impala Pictures

From the bush…

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some Impala from Namibia…

watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php


watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0873.JPG
imp 1.JPG
big imp 2.JPG



Here are a few of mine from my last couple safari's. The last pic is a very old impala I took on my last safari. He was a nice old ram. I am always looking for a good impala while I am on safari. Impala are plentiful, beautiful, not a very expensive trophy and are an iconic representation of Africa!
 
My son Bryson's 23 inch Impala taken last year with African Sky Safaris

image.jpg
 
Wow! Those are some huge Impala. Mine aren't that big, but I love Impala and had a blast hunting them!

562894_506038159410720_943665104_n.jpg
973506_657504314264103_1432555952_n.jpg
975836_657501987597669_751553475_n.jpg
996777_656697761011425_327279628_n.jpg
485587_656665007681367_159473063_n.jpg
993808_656665687681299_911230784_n.jpg
 
I like this post. So here's one of mine! Taken at Cruiser Safaris in May 2014.
Here is my "non-typical" impala that we couldn't pass up!

Impala 2.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Beauties, all of them.
Really enjoyed the photos.
First time I heard an impala "roaring" out in the bush, I thought it was a leopard.
The PH and Tracker thought that was mighty comical (and I totally agree).
As Bassasdaindia and others have already said here; they are one of my favorite species to hunt.
I never pass up the chance to hunt impala.
Challenging to hunt / delicious to eat.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,177
Members
169,915
Latest member
calfenspomgro1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top