Hujambo bwanas

Welcome to AH! Long Beach does at this time of year have it's advantages over Houston (and Phx where I live).
Ha! Indeed it does! I'm in San Pedro and look out across the port to LB. I was just in Glendale a couple of weeks ago. My sister lives just around the corner from Cabela's. Oh darn, guess I had to go shopping while I was there ;-)

Welcome and thanks for posting

welcome to the site,youll enjoy it.

Ha! Indeed it does! I'm in San Pedro and look out across the port to LB. I was just in Glendale a couple of weeks ago. My sister lives just around the corner from Cabela's. Oh darn, guess I had to go shopping while I was there ;-)

I'm on the other side of town and still a fair distance from the Bass Pro shop, so fortunately I don't find myself accidentally walking in the doors to either.

welcome Old Salt,
Great intro! All I can say is that is one special woman you have to follow her to LA! Lol
A guy has got to do what he’s got to do though! I’ve done a couple jobs in El Segundo refinery and I will concur on the weather out there. My last trip to the people’s republic was my last though in 2005! Well unless I ever draw a Tule Elk Tag then I will make one more trip across the DMZ.
Cheers,
Cody
P.S. just in case you are missing Houston, the weather still sucks! Lol

Welcome to AH! My oldest son was in the Navy stationed in Sasebo, Japan. Thank you for your service, let us know if we can help you along the way or just have questions.

And just in case you thought there wasn't much to do in Africa besides hunt, this is Erg Chebbi in Morocco and we are racing in the Tuareg Rallye. The big girl is Aretha. She's big, black and can really sing ;-) Navigator in the right seat is my safari partner in crime, Andy.
hummer in dunes.JPG

Welcome to AH Sir!

Really enjoyed reading your intro. Please feel free to go and have a look at out website, or send us an email if you need more info. We own and operate 4 hunting areas in the Northern Cape Province of South Africa, with a combined size of 246 000 acres. It will be great to welcome you at one of our areas in the near future.

Wintershoek Greetings.

Dear Sir
Good luck on your search, this is a good forum to look. Please also feel free to email me through my banner on the site, Spear Safaris.
Kind regards
Ernest

Thank you for your service and welcome aboard!

Thanks for your service and for posting us some pictures!
Best of luck on your next Africa hunt!

Welcome aboard Chief! Glad you decided to join us on the posting side.

Wasn't in the Navy, but caught a few rides from the Navy back in the 70s. Always appreciated the free rides!

Best of luck in your planning. I have made my deposit for a Cape Buffalo hunt in 2019, and also just made my third range trip with my new-to-me Searcy .470.

And as Cody said, the weather in Houston is still terrible! Will turn decent sometime in November. lol

Welcome aboard Chief. This is the best site on the net for guys like you. Hope you find some place to shoot distances befitting your desires and capabilities.

Welcome to the forum Old Salt.

Welcome and enjoy.

Welcome to AH Old Salt! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome to this great forum Old Salt! Enjoy the site!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BennettTim

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross