Huge News!!!!

Wow, what an honor. Congratulations!!!!!

Congratulations on a great accomplishment! I hope to hunt at the Rocking G someday myself.

Thank ya'll so much. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears has gone into developing what we are today. Our goal is to continue to provide first class service and an amazing, unforgettable experience. We try very hard to improve with each and every hunt and offer more hunting opportunities every year but at the end of the day it is all of you that make us what we are. We have the best clients/friends one could ever wish for. Thank you all!

Congratulations what an accomplishment!!

Congratulations on a great accomplishment! I hope to hunt at the Rocking G someday myself.
Thank you very much! We certainly hope to have the opportunity hunt with you some time as well.

Well I finally know a Big Shot!!! It only took 68 years!!!

Congrats! Now I just need to make that 11 hour drive from Nashville to visit in person!

Congratulations Erik. Maybe some day when I am up at Tech, I can make the drive over.

You certainly have received some great press. First Texas Parks & Wildlife TV and now Texas Monthly.

Congratulations.

It's gotta be good to see all your hard work pay off.

Congrats Erik! A well deserved honor. Sounds like you're opening your new lodge just in time for all the business this publicity is going to bring in!

Well my hunting bud I‘m bringing in April and I will be expecting a lot from you after that! :ROFLMAO: (y)
I’m expecting a trophy tusker! He just wants to pull the trigger a lot on hogs!

Congrats!

25 exotic species! I am impressed!

@gizmo, could you tell us what exotic species do you have?

Congrats!

25 exotic species! I am impressed!

@gizmo, could you tell us what exotic species do you have?
That was a typo on their part. We offer about 25 different species total between native and exotic game as well as birds. Of course that varies depending upon what’s going on, time of year, and what is booked to be hunted. I do not keep super exotics year round but do offer them. Here in Texas we are able to hunt most species from around the world with the exception of non-native predatory cats, bears, elephant, rhino, and a small handful of others. Outside of that we can hunt them. On the ranch year round you will find
Whitetail-native
Whitetail-large high fenced deer
Mule deer
Feral pigs
Coyote
Bobcats
Pheasant
Bob white quail
Ducks
Chukkar when available
Alpine Ibex.
Aoudad
Axis.
Blackbuck
Bison.
Catalina
Elk-Rocky Mountain
Elk-Roosevelt
Eurasian Boar- pure
Fallow.
Mouflon.
Pierre David Deer
Red Stag
Scimitar Oryx.
Sika Deer Dybowski

other common animals available from time to time on a POR basis include
Nilgia
Markhor
Zebra
Corsican Rams
Black Hawaiian
Texas Dall
Merino
Angora

We can also get everything from Sable to Bongo if one wanted one

Congrats Erik! A well deserved honor. Sounds like you're opening your new lodge just in time for all the business this publicity is going to bring in!
I am very blessed we were able to finally get the new lodge up and going. That allows us to kick into swing our new upland bird package offerings that will be ready to go early this fall. While Texas Monthly is the most prestigious magazine in Texas, I’m not real sure this will change much as in flood gates opening. I certainly could be wrong but I’m not going to hire a personal secretary just yet

Bongo in Texas! I could never think of that in my wildest imagination!
Thanks for reply! And congratulations, once again!

That is great news. I would imagine that a listing like this is the restaurant equivalent of diners, drive-ins, & dives. Should bring a lot of new business your way. Well deserved and good luck.

I don't see the scaled quail on your list? I was almost certain Justin and I saw some run through a fenced hedge row!
One thing that my granddaughter and I enjoyed was seeing the roadrunners. She had never seen one and I hadn't seen one in many years! A quite exotic unique bird! Also great to have in snake country since they eat them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg