Howdy!

Aggie01

Reaction score
Howdy All!
I am new member, I found this site reading and researching a potential 2024 African hunting trip. No destination or specific game as yet.
I don't have enough time to shoot or hunt as I would like. I can either afford to do it, or have the time to do it, but neither both at the same time.
Might be able to get this trip done with a year and half lead-in.
I'm a huge fan of custom single action revolvers in big bore calibers (I have 4 fifty caliber custom Ruger Bisley Blackhawks).
I am also a fan of the TC encore platform, with over a dozen rifle barrels and multiple frames.
Now I am adding bigger bore rifles to the collection.
I have a Marlin 1895 in 50 AK in the pipeline and Browning 71 in .500 Bushwhacker (short) also in work.
I have also recently purchased a RSM M77 in 416 Rigby and a Ruger Hawkeye African in .375 Ruger.
I want a battery to be able to hunt anything, anywhere in the world, so that if the chance for a hunt comes up, I'm not also scrambling to get a gun and load figured out.
(I handload)
I use this same handle on Ruger, Single Actions, Smith-Wesson and 1911 forums.

Howdy All!
I am new member, I found this site reading and researching a potential 2024 African hunting trip. No destination or specific game as yet.
I don't have enough time to shoot or hunt as I would like. I can either afford to do it, or have the time to do it, but neither both at the same time.
Might be able to get this trip done with a year and half lead-in.
I'm a huge fan of custom single action revolvers in big bore calibers (I have 4 fifty caliber custom Ruger Bisley Blackhawks).
I am also a fan of the TC encore platform, with over a dozen rifle barrels and multiple frames.
Now I am adding bigger bore rifles to the collection.
I have a Marlin 1895 in 50 AK in the pipeline and Browning 71 in .500 Bushwhacker (short) also in work.
I have also recently purchased a RSM M77 in 416 Rigby and a Ruger Hawkeye African in .375 Ruger.
I want a battery to be able to hunt anything, anywhere in the world, so that if the chance for a hunt comes up, I'm not also scrambling to get a gun and load figured out.
(I handload)
I use this same handle on Ruger, Single Actions, Smith-Wesson and 1911 forums.
Welcome @Aggie01! I can't help you with any of the rifle talk. That is way beyond me. But if you have any questions in general about our experiences in Africa, feel free to ask. Enjoy the sight. You will love it. AND, I am thrilled you are going to Africa!

Giday Aggie01 and welcome to the A H forums.

:S Welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to AH Aggie, you sound well on the way to some good hunting.

HOWDY! I’m Jfet from Fayetteville, AR. I am majoring in being retired. (y)

Welcome to AH Aggie01! Nice to have you join us.

Gig ‘em, Ags!

Welcome to AH!

welcome welcome welcome

any questions or queries or info or pricing needed for you dream hunt, feel free to ask

Hello Aggie01,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg