Howdy from Texas

fattyfat

New member
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
9
Location
DFW
Member of
SAF, TSRA, NRA Benefactor
Will be going with the another new member, IdahoLandho, in Sept. First time hunting anything outside of the Republic of Texas and damn excited.

:A Rock:
 
Last edited:
Congrats you two and welcome to AH! Going to be a life changing experience ;)
Where will you be going, whatcha huntin’ and who will you be hunting with?
 
Welcome to AH.
Enjoy your planning.
 
Congrats you two and welcome to AH! Going to be a life changing experience ;)
Where will you be going, whatcha huntin’ and who will you be hunting with?

Numzaan Safaris in South Africa. As for what we'll be hunting, the sky is the limit. Figuring out budget but I am somewhat partial to getting a warthog on this trip. thanks for the warm welcome everyone.
 
Howdy and welcome!
 
Welcome aboard fattyfat. you and you buddy are in for the time of your lives. Will you guys be taking your own rifles? If so, what calibers. Did you book a package hunt? That is generally the best option for first timers. What part of Texas are you from?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
No! No! Don’t go! You’ll catch the disease! Just kidding!
Welcome Fattyfat to AH! You guys are going to have a grand adventure!
Don’t forget to practice practice practice off sticks!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH and best wishes for a great hunt
 
Welcome to AH fattyfat! Enjoy exploring the site and getting ready for your hunt.
 
Welcome fellow Texan!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to our forum....now you went and done it!
 
Welcome from a fellow Texan!! Piece of advice. Start planning trip two! You will be addicted once you have been there
 
Howdy!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,844
Members
169,429
Latest member
AnnaDonagh
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top