Hi

Coenraadvdm

New member
Joined
May 15, 2012
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Deals & offers
1
Member of
PHASA, SAHGCA
Hunted
South Africa
Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and meeting some experienced hunters, I am a newly qualified ph looking to establish myself in the market. I realise that takes years of experience and asking many questions so i'm looking forward to gaining some knowledge and ideas from everyone.

Thanks,
Coenraad
 
welcome to AH...

You have found a good source of info that is available
 
Welcome to the forum, Coenraad !
 
Welcome to AH Coenraad! Looking forward to your participation.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Coenraad.
Look forward to your input.

Good luck in your venture!
 
Welcome to the forum, it's a great site.
 
Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and meeting some experienced hunters, I am a newly qualified ph looking to establish myself in the market. I realise that takes years of experience and asking many questions so i'm looking forward to gaining some knowledge and ideas from everyone.

Hello and welcome. You came to the right place for knowledge and ideas. The AH members are all willing to share and offer help on whatever questions you may have. Best of luck on your venture.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Coenraad! Your starting at the right place and a great place to be.
 
Hi Coenraadvdm,

Welcome to th AH.com , looking forward to inputs from your end .. Enjoy the podium ...

Monish
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,571,733
Members
169,404
Latest member
Cathern859
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top