Coenraadvdm

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Member of
PHASA, SAHGCA
Hunted
South Africa
Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and meeting some experienced hunters, I am a newly qualified ph looking to establish myself in the market. I realise that takes years of experience and asking many questions so i'm looking forward to gaining some knowledge and ideas from everyone.

Thanks,
Coenraad

welcome to AH...

You have found a good source of info that is available

Welcome to the forum, Coenraad !

Welcome to AH Coenraad! Looking forward to your participation.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Coenraad.
Look forward to your input.

Good luck in your venture!

Welcome to the forum, it's a great site.

Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and meeting some experienced hunters, I am a newly qualified ph looking to establish myself in the market. I realise that takes years of experience and asking many questions so i'm looking forward to gaining some knowledge and ideas from everyone.

Hello and welcome. You came to the right place for knowledge and ideas. The AH members are all willing to share and offer help on whatever questions you may have. Best of luck on your venture.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Coenraad! Your starting at the right place and a great place to be.

Hi Coenraadvdm,

Welcome to th AH.com , looking forward to inputs from your end .. Enjoy the podium ...

Monish

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
elissperry

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!