Hi From Uk

Giday Jamouk and welcome to the A H forums
 
@Jamouk welcome mate. I think at this rate we might be able to do a UK AH group hunt
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH
 
Another Uk member .. been hunting for years .. been to SA once for Plains Game and am already looking to book another .. have got the bug
Welcome to AH!
 
Jamouk, welcome to the forum! There’s getting to be a lot of UKers on here!
 
If only we were allowed to travel at the moment !!!! Been speaking to My PH and hoping for January 2022
 
Welcome from Somerset.
 
....and another welcome from Somerset.

FN
 
Welcome from Dorset.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH, you should write up a hunt report from your last Safari as a primer for your next one...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,248
Members
169,312
Latest member
massagecenterkarachidha
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top