Hi from Downunder

Welcome to AH!

Hello Sauer404XT,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare minute, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris web site.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Hi all,

Long time reader and finally made an account. Born in Croatia but based in Brisbane past 20 years.

Primarly hunt red deer and rusa deer . Although we have fallow and chital , property access is not the easiest for them.

Embarking on my first OS trip to Kazakhstan in 2024 for Ibex/Siberian roe deer in late October with Pro Hunt Kazakhstan and hopefully few years after that for a Maral hunt.

Have plans for a Kamchatka Moose hunt and that would be my OS hunting. Mountain goats seems like a great hunt but at 15k to 20k usd can hunt cheaper in Kazakhstan and Kamchatka.

Sauer 404 XT owner in 270 win with it's handy 404 gun case for airline travel.

Really enjoy reading from people on here as it gives me more knowledge.

Happy Hunting to all
Welcome to AH.....and happy hunting to you as well! Sue

Welcome welcome welcome

Hi all,

Long time reader and finally made an account. Born in Croatia but based in Brisbane past 20 years.

Primarly hunt red deer and rusa deer . Although we have fallow and chital , property access is not the easiest for them.

Embarking on my first OS trip to Kazakhstan in 2024 for Ibex/Siberian roe deer in late October with Pro Hunt Kazakhstan and hopefully few years after that for a Maral hunt.

Have plans for a Kamchatka Moose hunt and that would be my OS hunting. Mountain goats seems like a great hunt but at 15k to 20k usd can hunt cheaper in Kazakhstan and Kamchatka.

Happy Hunting to all
@Sauer404XT
Welcome to the forum mate from the central coast of NSW. You have some great hunts planed but don't forget Africa especially Namibia.
Bob

G'day from Australia.

It's good to see more Australian members joining.

I have one African hunt under my belt and one hunt with an AH member here but I've met a few of them when I've been in their area.

I think we have a member in every corner of the country, but I'm not sure about Tasmania.
@CBH Australia
Chris we even have some Tasweegens on this forum
Bob

Welcome aboard mate, nice to see fellow Aussies on here. ;)
Cheers mate! Been lurking for a while on here just foraging for information from the more educated and accomplished hunters.
@Sauer404XT
Welcome to the forum mate from the central coast of NSW. You have some great hunts planed but don't forget Africa especially Namibia.
Bob

Cheers mate!

Have been wanting to do these hunts since i was a little fella watching documentaries on both Kazakhstan and Kamchatka. So far booked ibex, waiting for confirmation on Maral and speaking with an outfitter for Moose.

People must be crazy that i am saying this, but Africa does not do anything for me at this stage. Only animal i would be excited for is a Kudu and an Eland.

Cheers mate! Been lurking for a while on here just foraging for information from the more educated and accomplished hunters.

Cheers mate!

Have been wanting to do these hunts since i was a little fella watching documentaries on both Kazakhstan and Kamchatka. So far booked ibex, waiting for confirmation on Maral and speaking with an outfitter for Moose.

People must be crazy that i am saying this, but Africa does not do anything for me at this stage. Only animal i would be excited for is a Kudu and an Eland.
@Sauer404XT
It matters not what you hunt but the fact you hunt is sufficient on its own.
Bob

Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Hi all,

Happy Hunting to all
Welcome to AH

Welcome from South Australia mate! Sounds like you have some great adventures planned. Kamchatka is top of my bucket list. Don’t write off Africa though, it’s a special place

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuong0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.