Deb

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Quebec Canada
Hi everyone thought I should Intrudes myself I'm Debbie and I Have been a hunter most of my life as a child I hunted mostly Rabbits and Squirrels for food, when my I got older I would go deer hunting with my Dad and now that I'm married to a hunter I've been his hunting partner and have chased Caribou and moose in Alaska Whitetail in Alabama and we are planning our second trip back to South Africa. Looking Forward to all of the reports and Pictures (when I can get my husband off this Website). Debbie ;)

Welcome Deb!

Welcome to AH. You can always book a trip with your husband, that will get him off the website.

Welcome aboard Debbie,
Look forward to hearing more from you and your husband.

Debbie,

Welcome to AH. Hope you will enjoy it here.

Hi Honey welcome to my world. Your loving husband Bob

welcome and good luck

Hi Debbie, You have a great husband!

Welcome to the site Deb.

nd

Hi Deb.
My name is Gene,and like you I am a newbie here. Im just a good ole boy from south MS. A retired gunsmith looking to hunt Africa for the first time. Seems overwhelming at first look. Will sort it all out in future. Any ways, Hi and welcome.

Hunt often,go early stay late

THANK YOU ALL for the warm welcome, and yes Enysse he is. Deb

Welcome to AH Debbie!

Welcome to the forum Debbie!

Good luck with your husband but I can’t say that I blame him.

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gwendolyn7

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.