Hi Everyone

TONYC

New member
Joined
Jan 22, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
43
Media
1
Been deer stalking and shooting most of my lfe and started travelling to Europe for boar shooting about 6 years ago, still learning with a view to the challenge of Africa eventually one day perhaps. A confirmed Blaser operator with 25-06; .308 and 7mmRM as well as a cabinet full of allsorts including double rifles in 30-06 and 9.3x74.
 
Welcome to AH sir.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome sir
 
Welcome to AH.
You will be hunting in Africa soon enough.
 
Welcome to AH TONYC! You will be there sooner than you think now that you are on here! :)
 
Welcome to AH TONYC. Judging from your previous experience and firearms collection I can see that you are going to fit right in with this group. I've hunted Hogs in Texas and Missouri but I've never been on a quote "Driven Hog Hunt." I've read a little about them and it sounds like a lot of fun. I'd like to "hear" about one of your previous Hog hunts and see some photos.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Been deer stalking and shooting most of my lfe and started travelling to Europe for boar shooting about 6 years ago, still learning with a view to the challenge of Africa eventually one day perhaps. A confirmed Blaser operator with 25-06; .308 and 7mmRM as well as a cabinet full of allsorts including double rifles in 30-06 and 9.3x74.
Welcome Tony!
 
Welcome, you are well armed for that first PG hunt.
 
Been deer stalking and shooting most of my lfe and started travelling to Europe for boar shooting about 6 years ago, still learning with a view to the challenge of Africa eventually one day perhaps. A confirmed Blaser operator with 25-06; .308 and 7mmRM as well as a cabinet full of allsorts including double rifles in 30-06 and 9.3x74.
TONYC
Welcome to this great Forum and hunting family.
Enjoy the planning process of Africa being your next safari destination.
Check out our show specials and packages design to be economical and affordable to assist you in making your African safari dream a reality.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,293
Members
169,735
Latest member
UweHurtado
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top