Hi all!

Nefti

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
5
New here can not belive I have not found this site sooner.

As a South African I hope to get to know like minded hunters and hopefully get to know some farm owners as I am in cape town and hunting close by is not something I have found as yet.

PS. Not looking for freebies, just need to know where to go.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH Nefti!
 
Welcome aboard.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!
 
Hello and :S Welcome: Give us a call or email if we can assist you in any way.
 
New here can not belive I have not found this site sooner.

As a South African I hope to get to know like minded hunters and hopefully get to know some farm owners as I am in cape town and hunting close by is not something I have found as yet.

PS. Not looking for freebies, just need to know where to go.
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,401
Messages
1,575,061
Members
170,218
Latest member
OWVJudi567
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top