Hello

Sol Griffith

New member
Joined
Nov 3, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
15
Location
Wyoming
Website
www.facebook.com
Media
8
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
Diamond Z Outdoors
First and foremost I wanna say hello and thanks for having me on your blog, A special shoutout as well to the founder of this site, Jerome, since I was experiencing technical difficulties and he helped me through them. So thank you for that. Now just to get a few posts in so that when I try to post something with pictures I stop getting flagged...
 
Welcome to AH Sol Griffith! You're welcome and feel free to reach out anytime. Looking forward to your contribution.
 
Welcome to AH! Please tell us a bit about yourself.
 
Hi Sol, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to the AH forum.
 
Sol, welcome to the forum! I’m looking forward to your participation!
 
Welcome Sol!
 
Welcome.
 
Welcome aboard Sol. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what brought you to AH, what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. Do you have any near term plans to hunt Africa? If so, what and with whom?
 
Giday Sol and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH Sol.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to this great forum.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to this great forum Sol! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Sol! Nice to have you as part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH @Sol Griffith! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
First and foremost I wanna say hello and thanks for having me on your blog, A special shoutout as well to the founder of this site, Jerome, since I was experiencing technical difficulties and he helped me through them. So thank you for that. Now just to get a few posts in so that when I try to post something with pictures I stop getting flagged...

Hello Sol Griffith,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,974
Members
169,672
Latest member
Matt Price
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top