hello

johndavid

New member
Joined
Apr 30, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Actually i am new to this forum and also get infected by "Hunting virus" and loving it! My names is Johndavid. I am just on here to meet and greet with new people and try to improve in hunting as well as gain knowledge.:):D
 
Welcome,
Tell us alittle about yourself. Where are you from etc. etc.
 
Welcome to AH johndavid!
 
Hi John,

Welcome to the world of AH , there are lots of us all hunt bug bitten too bad . Hope you would njoy being here.

Monish
 
Welcome Johndavid. You will find plenty of helpful people here with real hands on experience to help steer you in the right direction in this wonderful recreational pursuit that we all enjoy. I have to say that there is no known cure for your "virus", the only remedy is heavy doses of getting out there, enjoying the bush and the animals and hunting hard. Look forward to "seeing" more of you on AH and reading about your successes.
Cheers,
PaulT.
 
You will find a lot of information on this website about hunting in Africa.
 
Welcome Johndavid ~ believe me, there are worse "viruses" that you could be afflicted with. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,329
Messages
1,573,158
Members
169,711
Latest member
JaynePpg6
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top