hello

johndavid

Reaction score
Actually i am new to this forum and also get infected by "Hunting virus" and loving it! My names is Johndavid. I am just on here to meet and greet with new people and try to improve in hunting as well as gain knowledge.:):D

Welcome,
Tell us alittle about yourself. Where are you from etc. etc.

Welcome to AH johndavid!

Hi John,

Welcome to the world of AH , there are lots of us all hunt bug bitten too bad . Hope you would njoy being here.

Monish

Welcome Johndavid. You will find plenty of helpful people here with real hands on experience to help steer you in the right direction in this wonderful recreational pursuit that we all enjoy. I have to say that there is no known cure for your "virus", the only remedy is heavy doses of getting out there, enjoying the bush and the animals and hunting hard. Look forward to "seeing" more of you on AH and reading about your successes.
Cheers,
PaulT.

You will find a lot of information on this website about hunting in Africa.

Welcome Johndavid ~ believe me, there are worse "viruses" that you could be afflicted with. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ModestaHac

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.