Hello, new guy from Montana

Dan416

Reaction score
Hello, I just sold a rifle to a nice guy from Tennessee and he recommended africahunting.com. I have been hanging around over on another forum for a few years. I host a big bore match yearly in Hamilton, MT and help RO the Safari Rifle shoot in Libby, MT. Can't say that I hunt Africa, but I can fantasize about it. The 416 Taylor, 458 AccRel and 505 Gibbs have been fun.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH.

Hello Dan, glad you joined up! Great bunch of folks here. The rifle is getting the new barrel this week.

Welcome from a fellow new guy from MT. I'm just east of Missoula. I would be very interested in info on the big bore match.

Hi Dan, welcome to AH !

Hey Dan, I am sure I met you at the big bore shoot in 2017. I live in Corvallis. Welcome, and let’s start planning a trip!

Welcome to our place Dan

Welcome to AH

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to our forum Dan!

Welcome to AH Dan416 I hunted Black Bear in Libby/Troy area in 1985 beautiful country you have sir.

Welcome to AH!

Greetings ! This is a great site! I am 20 miles north of Bozeman.

Welcome Dan416 to AH! You NEED to start your plan to get to Africa for your own grand adventure! You will only regret it if you don’t go.

Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard Dan416. You will quickly discover that being on AH feels as comfortable as an old pair of slippers. There are lots of big bore aficionados on AH that share your love of the 4 + calibers. What have you hunted with your big guns? Do you reload? Rest assured that you will be getting lots of encouragement to put your rifles to better use than punching paper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SVCBoyd46

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg