Heym 88

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
DSC
Hunted
US
Hello ladies and gents. Iv'e been lurking for a while and decided to join. It seems that there are some very nice people on here and I can learn a lot. I used to live in Africa as a kid..and now want to go back and hunt. I'm a newbie so please bear with me:).

Welcome to AH Heym 88! Glad you decided to join and chime in!

:welcome:

Welcome. This is a fantastic site! You can really get some useful information and the "Daggs boys" on this site are really helpful with tips for successful hunts and information on African hunting.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Welcome to AH

Welcome to the forum, great site and great group of people.

Welcome, this is one of the best places to get information about having a successful safari. Lenny

Welcome to AH.
Dive in... the waters warm.

welcome aboard heym 88 this is were we all can learn and hopefully show an old a new trick .
im sure youll be entertained and made to feel comfortable
enjoy

Hey spike!..I have an Heym 88 PH on layway..it's in 450/400 and I should have it out in a few months. I'm looking for my first safari in two years and wanted to go classic with a double. So...hence the name. I know I could have bought less expensive and used that money for safari..but...I'm hard headed and right now have the opportunity to get a heym. So..I look forward to learning a lot from you guys on how to plan my first safari. When I was a kid...I lived in Ethiopia..saw a lot of stuff. Now ..retired...I want to go back while still in my fifties. Hope this makes since to you guys LOL :confused:

Hey spike!..I have an Heym 88 PH on layway..it's in 450/400 and I should have it out in a few months. I'm looking for my first safari in two years and wanted to go classic with a double. So...hence the name. I know I could have bought less expensive and used that money for safari..but...I'm hard headed and right now have the opportunity to get a heym. So..I look forward to learning a lot from you guys on how to plan my first safari. When I was a kid...I lived in Ethiopia..saw a lot of stuff. Now ..retired...I want to go back while still in my fifties. Hope this makes since to you guys LOL :confused:

Makes perfect sense to me.:thumb:

Welcome to the forum, Heym 88 ! By the way, a great rifle.

as 35bore says , makes perfect sense! :draught: and a good all round double calibre for your heym as well.:)

Welcome to AH...

Welcome to AH!

Hello ladies and gents. Iv'e been lurking for a while and decided to join. It seems that there are some very nice people on here and I can learn a lot. I used to live in Africa as a kid..and now want to go back and hunt. I'm a newbie so please bear with me:).

Now you need to get back to Africa and do some lurkingaround in the bushveld. Welcome.

Wow..it;s nice to hear from you guys. Right now I'm catching up on a lot of the post. I'm one of those guys that don't like to ask the same question that's been asked a million times...sooo...I'm busy. LOL.

Welcome to AH Heym 88! Don't worry if you ask the same Question twice we would be glad to point you to the thread in question. Hope you enjoy your Heym 88 be sure to take lots of pics on your first Safari with it and let us know how it went.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeithustKew

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg