Hello from West Virginia!

Welcome and congrats on your trip!

Welcome!!! Can't wait to hear about your trip!! Where you heading and what are you after?

Welcome aboard Mountaineer. Fill us in please, where are you heading, for what, who with. Given a few more details we maybe able to help you even more.

Giday Mountaineer and welcome to the A H forums

Wheels up in 5 weeks! I have been reading this awesome forum for a couple years. Love your stories and insights. I’ll be sure to post a report when we return.

Welcome to AH!

Great to have you on the posting side.
I will look for your report!

Welcome to AH!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH!! Where will you be hunting? What species?

Welcome to AH Mountaineer! Have a blast and looking forward to your hunt report.

Welcome!!
Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, email henry@riflepermits.com.

Hello Mountaineer,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome aboard Mountaineer. Congratulations on your hunt.
we look forward to your write up.

Welcome to AH !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross