Hello from West Virginia!

Congrats and welcome to AH!

Wheels up in 5 weeks! I have been reading this awesome forum for a couple years. Love your stories and insights. I’ll be sure to post a report when we return.
Good luck on your hunt!

Mountaineer, welcome to the AH forum! I’m looking forward to your report. You’re going to have a grand adventure I’m certain!

Okay Shootest43, here are the details. I’ll be leaving out of Dulles in route to Namibia on Ethiopian Airlines. Going to be hunting in the Khomas Highlands with Phillip. We plan to hunt kudu, zebra, red hartebeest, oryx, warthog, blue and black wildebeest and jackal. Kids just bought me a tactacam 5.0 for Father’s Day. Anyone ever use one on a medium sized cartridge? Not sure it will not hit me in the eye. It takes up over two inches of the eye relief. I also still need to buy medical and evacuation insurance so if you have had positive results with a company that would be good advice to have also. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum. I am also a WV guy. Not enough African hunters in the state to BS with. I bowhunted Namibia in 2019 and had a blast. Planning a South Africa Cape Buffalo hunt for 2023. Any questions feel free to message me.

Welcome to AH, I hope you have a great trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois