Hello from West Virginia!

Congrats and welcome to AH!
 
Wheels up in 5 weeks! I have been reading this awesome forum for a couple years. Love your stories and insights. I’ll be sure to post a report when we return.
Good luck on your hunt!
 
Mountaineer, welcome to the AH forum! I’m looking forward to your report. You’re going to have a grand adventure I’m certain!
 
Okay Shootest43, here are the details. I’ll be leaving out of Dulles in route to Namibia on Ethiopian Airlines. Going to be hunting in the Khomas Highlands with Phillip. We plan to hunt kudu, zebra, red hartebeest, oryx, warthog, blue and black wildebeest and jackal. Kids just bought me a tactacam 5.0 for Father’s Day. Anyone ever use one on a medium sized cartridge? Not sure it will not hit me in the eye. It takes up over two inches of the eye relief. I also still need to buy medical and evacuation insurance so if you have had positive results with a company that would be good advice to have also. Thanks!
 
Welcome to the forum. I am also a WV guy. Not enough African hunters in the state to BS with. I bowhunted Namibia in 2019 and had a blast. Planning a South Africa Cape Buffalo hunt for 2023. Any questions feel free to message me.
 
Welcome to AH, I hope you have a great trip!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,366
Messages
1,574,340
Members
170,012
Latest member
MeganBlaze
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top