Politics

Hmmm, man have vaginas too you know, ask any Democrat. :unsure:
images.jpeg
 
I was talking to my daughter in NYC, her offices are supposed to be hermetically sealed. She found out the hard way that they weren't when her eyes started watering. My granddaughter had a headache as well.
It’s pretty thick in DC today. AQI around 290.
 
Opinions about the surge of "Socialist/Democrat" candidates. What is happening to our country? When I joined the military back in 1983, the word socialism or communism meant you were going to have someone in black suits pay you a visit.

Now, it seems like every Joe, Dick, Harry and Julio are embracing it with obviously the promises of "free" stuff. :mad:

I'm going to say something here about those who want to change our country. Mamdani was born in Kampala, Uganda. The same applies to Ilhan Omar who was born in Somalia, and the rest of the squad. Leave, go change the sh*tholes you left and leave our country the way it is.

This scares the crap out of me. I know what Socialism/Communism does, and I lived it and suffer through it. America, we need to wake up, encourage everyone to vote in the mid-terms. This is real, and if we want to keep our country the way it is, we need to vote. Pass it on.
 
This scares the crap out of me. I know what Socialism/Communism does, and I lived it and suffer through it. America, we need to wake up, encourage everyone to vote in the mid-terms. This is real, and if we want to keep our country the way it is, we need to vote. Pass it on.
Interestingly the Socialist/Communist candidates are primarying incumbent Democrats in solid blue districts. Pretty good playbook for them as mostly the base votes in the primaries.

Similar thing happens on the GOP side as well on solid red districts as fringe candidates win primaries.
 
Interestingly the Socialist/Communist candidates are primarying incumbent Democrats in solid blue districts. Pretty good playbook for them as mostly the base votes in the primaries.

Similar thing happens on the GOP side as well on solid red districts as fringe candidates win primaries.
Was just going to say, the more motivated radical fringe wins primaries dragging the remaining "normal" 75% of the party with them to the general (freebie revolutionaries on the left and the conspiracy loons on the right). In turn, those candidates tend to supress the "normie" vote in both parties.
 
one of my board members, who has become a good friend and a mentor over the years lives in Boerne. Thankfully he's traveling right now and not stuck in the middle of all of that, and his house is on high ground, so its not flooded.. but.. Im concerned whether he might have utilities or other related problems.. I might drive down there this weekend just to try and check on the place for him if anyone else is in the immediate area, and we can find a dry spot.. beers on me..
 
I was talking to my daughter in NYC, her offices are supposed to be hermetically sealed. She found out the hard way that they weren't when her eyes started watering. My granddaughter had a headache as well.

Think I am probably innoculated after 3 months burning here.....:X3:

IMG-20260626-WA0008.jpg
 
Opinions about the surge of "Socialist/Democrat" candidates. What is happening to our country? When I joined the military back in 1983, the word socialism or communism meant you were going to have someone in black suits pay you a visit.

Now, it seems like every Joe, Dick, Harry and Julio are embracing it with obviously the promises of "free" stuff. :mad:

I'm going to say something here about those who want to change our country. Mamdani was born in Kampala, Uganda. The same applies to Ilhan Omar who was born in Somalia, and the rest of the squad. Leave, go change the sh*tholes you left and leave our country the way it is.

This scares the crap out of me. I know what Socialism/Communism does, and I lived it and suffer through it. America, we need to wake up, encourage everyone to vote in the mid-terms. This is real, and if we want to keep our country the way it is, we need to vote. Pass it on.
The growing wave of Communism/Socialism will eventually spider web thru the blue states and creep it's way into mainstream politics. Thanks in part to the younger, clueless, and gullible generations.
James Carville is predicting a monster outcome for the Democrats in the midterms, but he is kinda loony anyway.
 
Big wildfires are historically normal. Mother Nature will thin forests one way or another. Artificial suppression as human habitation expands, exacerbates the inevitable by creating even larger fuel loads. Green idiocy be it via spitted owl iconography or political expediency and paralysis, has inevitable consequences. Large fire mitigation is not done by more fire hoses or full reservoirs or more fire fighters. The only way possible, as imperfect or uncertain as it may be is by massive thinning or even clear cut removal with private enterprise converting excessive fuel loads into usable products for construction, fuel, etc. The most ineffective, cost prohibitive and stupid way is by hiring gov workers to do postage stamps size thinning and controlled burning. These make easy news and press release material but amount to little more than offer feel good political budget fodder and job security for land management agencies like the USFS and BLM. In the end, Ma Natrure thins or removes excess fuel by fire or disease. With wise management, we might be able to reduce the amplitude of the destructive symptoms of excessive fuel load burn cycles.
 
one of my board members, who has become a good friend and a mentor over the years lives in Boerne. Thankfully he's traveling right now and not stuck in the middle of all of that, and his house is on high ground, so its not flooded.. but.. Im concerned whether he might have utilities or other related problems.. I might drive down there this weekend just to try and check on the place for him if anyone else is in the immediate area, and we can find a dry spot.. beers on me..
You're
buying? Let me know when and where.
 
Last edited:
Refusing to air an address by the President of the United States, any president, is absolutely atrocious.
 
Did you feel the same when they declined to carry speeches by Biden or Obama?
It does not matter who is president, if the president speaks it is news worthy! Americans should be able to watch the speech and decide for themselves their opinion. It is not up to the news media to sensor the news that they see fit.
 
Ukraine seems to be getting an upper hand over crimea....and as usual lavrov spouting Russian bullshit about terrorism....fktards

Ukraine ‘cuts off’ Crimea from Russia, plunging it into an energy crisis | Russia-Ukraine war News | Al Jazeera https://share.google/EIzeIUassqrh27jva
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,714
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top