Hello from TX

Rhoyland4

AH veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2025
Messages
101
Reaction score
144
Location
Boerne, TX
Media
2
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Africa has been in the back of my mind for years, but now I am making it a priority! I am just starting to look at a trip for 2027 for myself and my daughter who will be 17 then. I will be asking lots of questions on different forums soon. Thanks in advance for the wealth of knowledge in this group!
 
:S Welcome:
Planning is all part of the fun.
 
Welcome to the site! Lots of information and experience to sift through-reading through the hunt reports section is like following the yellow brick road!
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Hola hermono!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH! Enjoy your planning stage!
 
Greetings Rhoyland4,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

This forum is the right place for answers to many things, especially questions related to hunting and fishing in various parts of Africa, plus the world in general really.

Also, when you get a spare minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5654.png
    IMG_5654.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_5660.png
    IMG_5660.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 159
  • IMG_5628.png
    IMG_5628.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG_5549.png
    IMG_5549.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 111
  • IMG_5539.png
    IMG_5539.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 113
I live in Boerne, just West of San Antonio.
Quite a few of us that live in Fair Oaks and Boerne.

San Antonio SCI and SCI Hill Country have dinners coming up. Along with South Texas DSC.
 
Quite a few of us that live in Fair Oaks and Boerne.

San Antonio SCI and SCI Hill Country have dinners coming up. Along with South Texas DSC.
Thanks for letting me know about the dinners. I saw on another post about the Alamo SCI dinner. They are sold out for individual tickets already. I will have to play the other two by ear. Weekends are usually spent at a volleyball court somewhere watching my daughter.
 
Welcome! From fellow Texan. Lots of valuable information on AH to help you
 
Welcome! Also a fellow Texan . Glad to hear you are taking your daughter . I took all three of my children on Safari for their graduation present. Some of the best memories and quality time I have ever spent with them. Nothing better than sitting around a fire at night talking With your kid . All the distractions of our busy lives can wait until we get back home .
I do remember my daughters endless volleyball tournaments. We just celebrated the birth of her first child a boy. I’m already planning on taking him on Safari !

We took our oldest grandson last year to Zimbabwe and had a great time getting to connect with him .
 
Welcome welcome welcome

Feel free to ask any questions or queries
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,200
Members
169,508
Latest member
rubberwebshop
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top